The elucidation and scientific investigation of practical concepts for achieving Peace and Sustainability within various types of (human) Communities (habitats).
Currently, there are a few “sub-projects” that have been put forward by various people at various times, each of which has been spearheading different ‘sub-project’ ideas. Every sub-Committee is doing something related to the overall “mandate” of the Community Sustainability Working Group (CoSWoG), and each sub-project is somewhat related to each other through their common ‘membership’ in the CosWoG, but each is a unique “task” [project] unto itself.
Each sub-project has its own sub-committee, each with its own unique (but related) “mandate” [goals], and each has a unique “sub-Committee Chair” that is tasked with fulfilling the “mandate” (achieving the goals) of the individual “sub-Project”.
- Lloyd Helferty, Chair of CoSWoG (entire group) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Brad Bass, “Musical Biofilter” sub-Project sub-committee Chair email@example.com
- Harry Ha, “RNUP Project” sub-Project sub-committee Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joan Kerr, “CSV Gardens” sub-Project sub-committee Chair email@example.com
Usual meeting venue[s] and times:
- Typically during the week (Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays more often than not)
- Time and day of week is determined through a Doodle poll 1-2 weeks before meeting
- Time: typically 7pm-9pm, Location: Arisu Restaurant (Toronto)