When adding your event, please follow these guidelines:
- Title – use the speaker’s or event title
- Event Description – add any details you would like about the event and/or the speaker
- Category – Select the MAIN topic category, and then UPCOMING EVENTS and HOME PAGE FEATURED EVENT
- Start date and End date should be the same for a single day event
- Start and End times should include the hour and minutes, noting AM/PM times are selected in the HOUR
- Image – this will be used for the Featured Image and must be sized prior to uploading – please use 1200 x 600 pixels at 72dpi
- Select a Color – this is the type of event
- Link – this is the link to the REGISTRATION PAGE
- Phone – is optional if you want to provide one – if none is provided, this field will not show
- The Speaker’s Name and Event Date are MANDATORY as these appear on the post grid on the HOME PAGE and NEWS PAGE
- The Event Organizer is usually “Science for Peace” unless you are letting people know about an external event
- Go to the HOME PAGE, News & Events page, and Calendar page to see your event listing.
If there is a problem with your event, DO NOT resubmit the event, please either access the event in the back end of WorPress ONLY if you are comfortable with that, or let Stefanija know what the issue is. The website administrator will receive notification when you submit your event and can check it for errors as well as add the venue google map.