This report covers the period from January 1, 1999 to December 31, 1999.
Status of the Fund as of December 31, 1999
Equity in the fund was $53,788.55, down $3,096.15 from December 31, 1998. During this period we received one donation of $100.00 from Derek Paul.
Financial Transactions during the Period
- April 23: $400.00 to Voice of Women for a public education panel on women and security.
- April 23: $1,000.00 to Voice of Women for their Culture of Peace project.
- June 15: $500.00 to Reel World Productions for a documentary on children in Nicaragua affected by the Contra war.
- June 15: $500.00 to Chesmak Farhouomand-Sims to attend a peace conference in Geneva.
- September 17: $1,000.00 to the Pacific Campaign for Disarmament and Security for a project to document and publicize the new militarism in the Asia-Pacific countries.
- December 3: $500.00 to Voice of Women for a training session on legal tools for NGOs.
- December 3: $500.00 to the Peace Research Institute (Dundas) to prepare a summer school on the culture of peace.
- December 3: $1000.00 to the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom to help reprint and distribute a second edition of their pamphlet on globalization.
ISSN 1925-170X (Print) | ISSN 1925-1718 (Online)